We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

incomplete review

Eureka, California
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Topic
incomplete review

Hi, as I submitted my review, we had a power outage so hours later I re-submitted my review but the ending of my review is missing. May I add my ending please?

review Le Cenacle Trembley Paris France

Thanks!

Deborah Johannesen

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: incomplete review

Once submitted reviews can't be edited.

You have 2 options:

1. Leave as is

2. Ask TA staff to remove your review - www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReviewSupport

When your review has been removed you can submit a revised version.

Remember to take a copy of the review before you ask for it to be removed.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: incomplete review

Hi there:

Unfortunately you cannot modify or edit a review. You will have to request Trip Advisor to remove it first of all, but make sure you make a copy of it and save it as a word processor file. You can then make the necessary amendments and resubmit it.

To do this, you should contact Trip Advisor User Review Support at this link:

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReviewSupport

Where it says *How can we help you?: from the pull down menu select 'Remove my Review'. and then at *Which review?: select the appropriate review.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: incomplete review

Wait- did you actually submit the review and get a thank-you email? Or did the power go out before you could submit it? If not - it may still be stored in the cookie.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: incomplete review

It seems to me that the review is already published.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g226863-d133…

5. Re: incomplete review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 01:35
6. Re: incomplete review

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 01:47
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: incomplete review

Deborah,

Posting your entire review on the forum will not change your listing review and is not the place for your review. As described in Posts 1 and 2, you can leave your partial review as it is on the listing page or remove/edit/resubmit the full review.

L4

8. Re: incomplete review

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2013, 10:16