We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

Jerusalem, Israel
1 post
Save Topic
I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

Hello

I registered as a tour guide. I have a daily tour of Jerusalem and I did not get any response after registration also not have the tab "manage my listing".

I did this process several times.

pleas help me.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

Did TA accept your listing?

Jerusalem, Israel
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

I do not think so. and I do not understand why. I have followed the instructions and they even do not respond.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

You have to wait to be listed to the site. Once listed, the Management Center function is so that owner/managers can manage their listings, etc. on the site.

Regards,

L4

Jerusalem, Israel
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

How long usually waiting for ? It's hard to write to TA - I can not write to owners help center because I do not yet listed as an owner. During registration, they write that registration will be within 5 business days. I'm waiting much more then that.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

In some parts of the world, the wait can take over a month. Use the search feature every week or so to see if they have added it. When they reject a listing, they will usually email you about it. I

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

BTW, TA only allows you to have one user account per person. You can appear to have two. You can ask TA to merge the two.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,769 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

Yup, better merge your two accounts. Here's is how, haimtour:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport

Pick Sign in & Registration.

I suggest you keep the account from which you requested the listing.

Silvia

8. Re: I can not find the "manage my listing" tab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 12:16