We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cities pinned in trip advisor map, not show on Facebook map

Sacramento...
1 post
Save Topic
Cities pinned in trip advisor map, not show on Facebook map

When I use the Facebook trip advisor app there are two places “Panama city, Panama” and “glacier bay Alaska” that successfully get pinned on my trip advisor map, but they do not show up on my Facebook map. So far I have pinned about 80 cities and all have shown up except these two. Any tips or advice to get these to show up on the Facebook map?

Edited: 10 March 2013, 17:23
Bryan, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cities pinned in trip advisor map, not show on Facebook map

similar problem but I can't even get my map to show in Facebook or on any android device I own. The screen will load like it should be there but it's not.

Brookline...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cities pinned in trip advisor map, not show on Facebook map

Same problem - only a small fraction of the points pinned on Tripadvisor show up when I link to the map from Facebook. The first time I tried it nothing showed up, then on retry some but not all (none in S. America, for example). Do Tripadvisor techs read this forum?

Edited: 31 May 2013, 19:40
3. Re: Cities pinned in trip advisor map, not show on Facebook map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 05:15