We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Advisor login

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Advisor login

Why do these guys have to make it nearly impossible to get started? I posted an item and it asked me to either set up an a/c or use my Facebook one. I did the latter but then it still wanted me to set up an account with an email address and a password. When I entered an email address it said this was already in use. I give up. I have now lost the post and am totally infuriated.

I admire anyone who has the grit and determination to get going on this dumb site. I bet it won't accept this post.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
58,393 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Trip Advisor login

Dan, as you are a new poster, I know you are just trying to clarify the info about the listing so that you know what's up. I agree with belomiser that posting in an existing thread should really be a reply to the Original Poster's question. I can help you through this initial enquiry, but as I mentioned in post 37, you will want to start a new question once you are finished here. There is an "ask a question" button on the main forum pages, just above the list of topics.

Emsworth, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Trip Advisor login

I signed up for TA today for the first time. No problem at all. Uploaded my report and photos with no difficulty. Jack

Carlisle...
Level Contributor
5 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Trip Advisor login

I have had no problems, and I have been using this site for years.

Edited: 22 December 2013, 22:58
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
58,393 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Trip Advisor login

@ post 42 and 43.

The Original Post talking about problems logging in was posted last March. 9 months ago.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Trip Advisor login

Trip Advisor is an awesome site. I have been a member since 2010, I've posted almost 150 reviews and I've never experienced any techy or login issues. But as one comment stated, you must have created an account otherwise you could not login and leave comments. I hope you give this brilliant site another chance.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Trip Advisor login

I find login and anything to do with Trip Advisor easy keep up the good work .

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Trip Advisor login

i am flying to milan malpensa airport. I want to vacation in the italian-switzerland lakes for 2-3 days. I would like to know the best lakes to visit: Lake Lugano or Lake Maggiore. Should I book a hotel in Stresa and take the boat to Lake Maggiore? How do I go to Lake Lugano? Are there tours to visit both?

Edited: 05 January 2014, 23:48
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Trip Advisor login

Post 47 answered:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k7087388-…

Regards,

L4

Thanjavur
6 posts
Save Reply
49. Re: Trip Advisor login

need the following clarification consequent to 1 st Jan Notification by Sultanate of Oman Government

a)For the First time I am travelleing to Muscat with my Fly & I have not taken any overseas travel for the past 05 yrs.

b) Can I wear Gold chain weighing around 20 gms

c) Can my wife wear a Manghal Sutra & Gold bangles

If so up to what extent

d)Is it to be Declared at CDF(custom declaration form ) & if so at What point.Is it at Boarding air port or destination air port

e) How much Indian Currency I can carry

I shall be glad if the information is given to me at Mail “krishnaiyer1945 22 g mail.com or yahoo.com”

Thanjavur
6 posts
Save Reply
50. Re: Trip Advisor login

need the following clarification consequent to 1 st Jan Notification by Sultanate of Oman Government

a)For the First time I am travelleing to Muscat with my Fly & I have not taken any overseas travel for the past 05 yrs.

b) Can I wear Gold chain weighing around 20 gms

c) Can my wife wear a Manghal Sutra & Gold bangles

If so up to what extent

d)Is it to be Declared at CDF(custom declaration form ) & if so at What point.Is it at Boarding air port or destination air port

e) How much Indian Currency I can carry

I shall be glad if the information is given to me at Mail “krishnaiyer1945 22 g mail.com or yahoo.com”