We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Travel Map question

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,734 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Another Travel Map question

I was trying to add some small USA towns the my Travel Map. The search box says they aren't found. How would I add a small town so it can be found?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,265 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Travel Map question

Hi Zoey,

Unless there is a new procedure, I think that you still need to send the name of the towns to TripAdvisor via the Help Center, Contact Us > Site & Features > Travel Map form.

"Be sure to give us some facts about the location you wish to add, and include as much information as you can give us about where it's located. Our content editors must research each destination prior to adding it, so we ask that you please be patient. It may take several weeks."

Silvia

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,734 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Travel Map question

Thanks, Silvia! Since these are small towns, I don't know if it's worth it. I'll give it some thought.

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,845 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Travel Map question

Have these towns got any restaurants or hotels listed on TA.

A town with listings will usually appear on the travel map.

4. Re: Another Travel Map question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 06:17