We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iran Travel Agency

Shiraz, Iran
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iran Travel Agency

Hi

we are Iran tour operator and travel agency and we would like to add our web site in TripAdvisor , i know i can add our web site add with some payment, but our web site is registered in Lonely Planet book (2007,2012 both edition) is there any way to add our website for free ?

we have lot's of good practical information for travelers to Iran Like Iran history , woman travel and etc.

Thanks for your help

Arash - www.TripToPersia.com

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iran Travel Agency

TA do not list travel agencies.

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iran Travel Agency

Hi Arash, I see from a page on your website that you provide Day Tours. This is the only area of your business that can be listed for reviews on TripAdvisor. Multi-day tours are not permitted.

You can request a listing for your day tours by using this form: www.tripadvisor.co.uk/GetListedAttraction

Pick the category "Sightseeing tours" and where it asks for your website, I strongly recommend you enter the specific page about day tours from your website to ensure there is no confusion, as multi-day tours and travel agencies are not permitted.

Shiraz, Iran
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Iran Travel Agency

Dear BayB0y

Thanks for your help ! It was really Great

4. Re: Iran Travel Agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 06:17