We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accidentally said never remember facebook login.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
accidentally said never remember facebook login.

How do i change this? Tried options but couldnt find it.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
44,059 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accidentally said never remember facebook login.

Welcome to the forums! Please note that this is primarily a member-driven forum. i do not work for Tripadvisor.

I'm not certain where you saw this message. Was it during sign on? If it was, try signing off and on again.

Otherwise, if you want to have your TripAdvisor account connected with Facebook, make sure that on the top of the screen it shows that they are connected: you'll have a blue hyperlink Connect or Disconnect.

You can also check your Facebook Setttings by going to your Profile. Mouse of Your Tripadviaor on top of the screen and choose Profile. Once on that page, next to your avatar you'll see an arrow down. Click on it and choose Facebook Settings).

Silvia

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accidentally said never remember facebook login.

I forgot to mention its for the android app.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
44,059 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accidentally said never remember facebook login.

Sorry, no idea with Android. Do send Tripadvisor Staff a note via the Help Center:

www.tripadvisor.com/generalsupport

Select Site & Features, then Mobile App or Site. They should be able to help you in a few days.

Silvia

4. Re: accidentally said never remember facebook login.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 07:16