We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

Varkala, India
7 posts
Save Topic
How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

hello,

I got a mail for registering my business in Trip Advisor, but i m not able send the details for the assistance of registering my business .Please provide details for same

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,297 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

Hi Ann ~

In that email, look for a blue print link to click on to reply to it.

Varkala, India
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

there werent any blue print link in that mail... when i replied back i got a autoreply from trip advisor that it does not accept incoming email…

3. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 June 2013, 21:35
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

Do you want to request a new listing? For what kind of business?

Varkala, India
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

I already have requested for business listings, & i got a mail from TA for some informations assistance to complete my listing with TA. I wanted to list my hotel..

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,412 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

What is the name of your hotel, Arun? Just to make sure it is not already listed.

If it isn't, what you need to do is to fill out the listing form again (with all the information) and submitted it again:

www.tripadvisor.com/GetListedAccommodation

Silvia

Varkala, India
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

it is not listed till now.. To complete the listing only the support team had contacted me, but i m not able to send my feedback to them.. and i had filled www.tripadvisor.com/GetListedAccommodation couple of times but still i m having problem with the listing

Varkala, India
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

i m from india, should i need to fill in through holiday lettings or is it enough to fill through www.tripadvisor.com/GetListedAccommodation under your information tab??

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,769 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

What is the name of your hotel/business?

Can you cut and paste the body of the e-mail into the reply box here, so we can see the exact TripAdvisor response to your listing request? This may help us to better advise you on the next step you should take.

Edited: 08 June 2013, 14:09
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,412 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How to respond to a mail from trip advisor support team

"should i need to fill in through holiday lettings"

No, Holidaylettings.co.uk is to list holiday rentals only. You said you have a hotel. What information does the email say you have missing?

Silvia