We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help urgent

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
46 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Help urgent

I booked a trip to Bora Bora with Pleasant Hollidays

and I did a payment of 3314 usd

They sent me an invoice by email and the phone number tha was in it was a number that is out of service,

Am worried now because I don't know if this is a reliable Agency.

Can anyone help me out telling me something about Pleasant Hollidays?

I certainly don't want to loose my money

Thank you

pleasantholidays.com/PleasantHolidaysWeb/Wel…

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,319 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help urgent

Did you pay by credit card or some other method?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
44,457 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help urgent

Hi,

Sorry to hear your issue. Did you tried calling the US toll free number listed on that website 1-800-742-9244?

This Support forum is to ask general questions about using this website. I can only suggest that you contact your credit card company and tell them about this transaction.

Silvia

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,319 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help urgent

The Better Business Bureau lists a similar but slightly different number for them- maybe it's worth a try?

The Better Business Bureau lists a similar but slightly different number- may be worth a try: Phone: (800) 242-9244

There are only two complaints filed with the BBB about them.

I did see very mixed reviews about them on several other review sites- particularly mentioning poor customer service., but I have never heard of them otherwise..

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
6,519 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help urgent

You say" I did a payment"...then you checked them out and called to find out that they gave you a bogus number.

Next time check them out then decide if your willing to chance sending them a payment not the other way around.

SC

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
48,573 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help urgent

This company does a lot of business in Hawaii and has been highly regarded. They are a very legitimate company.

6. Re: Help urgent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 06:17