We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lost my international drivers license in US!

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Topic
lost my international drivers license in US!

Hey!

I lost my international DL here in the US.

We booked already the hotels and flights, the car, everything for our trip across the US, so it will be a huge dilemma if I have to cancel now everything because I cant rent the car at Enterprise.

I am German citizen. I already called enterprise if they will just accept my license, but they wont. they require an international licsence.

Where can i get one from? while I am already here in the US?

Please help!!! thx!!

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lost my international drivers license in US!

Ask the closest AAA office and see if they can assist you.

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: lost my international drivers license in US!

Oh Thank you so much!!! thats wonderful! I will call them!! :) THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,110 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lost my international drivers license in US!

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Anna;

FYI...this forum, the TripAdvisor Support forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site.

Best Regards

4. Re: lost my international drivers license in US!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 06:17