We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Complaint

Nottingham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Complaint

Could you please forward to me an address to enable me to submit a complaint

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Complaint

Hi 41jain,

Welcome to the forums.

The forums are primarily member-driven. If you can provide a brief/general description of the type of complaint one of us can provide a way to contact TA Staff. If you have a suggestion for TA, you can make it on this forum.

Regards,

L4

2. Re: Complaint

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 09:35
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,945 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Complaint

Amy, not only is this not the place to complain about HRS, it is also not wise to publish your personal details such as phone numbers and email addresses on the internet unless you want to get calls and emails from every spammer on the planet.

You can remove your post by clicking on the blue "Report inappropriate content" then scrolling down to "Remove my post".

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Complaint

Re: Post 1

I wrote: "If you have a suggestion for TA, you can make it on this forum."

I suspect this thread was moved from the HUMTAB (Help us Make TripAdvisor better!) Forum. The HUMTAB Forum is for suggestions/feedback to TripAdvisor:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12104-Help_us_m…

I thought I should clarify.

Regards,

L4

5. Re: Complaint

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 03:05
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
17,419 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Complaint

I am being persecuted by a particular forum member. when he attacks me, I cannot report as the report button does not work. I have tried to write to you several times about him, but cannot get a reply. please advise how I can get in toch with your moderaters.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Complaint

Hi nakagoli,

Is this how you contacted TA Staff (the forums are primarily member-driven). Here's the link:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport

How can we help you? > Forums, etc.

Subtopic: Help using the forums

This is how you contact the forum moderators about forum issues. If this is how you've contacted them in the past, then I'd suggest giving it more time. Any actions TA Staff take are considered private.

Regards,

L4

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,085 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Complaint

It is possible that clicking the report button ("report inappropriate content") in the post box has been disabled. nakagoli, you can also ask about the report button and see about restoring the button function.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
17,419 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Complaint

yhanks. I pointed that out, but didn't get a response! and hy would it be disabled? if I want to report personal attacks, does ta want me not to report these?

luckyfour. I have tried the "general report "system, but when I put in a heading, no dialogue box pops up. so how on earth can I contact you?

can I suggest that you send me a pm with an actual link where this bullying can be reported?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Complaint

Hi nakagoli,

The forums, this one included, is primarily member-driven and I'm a volunteer. All DE's (Destination Experts) are volunteers. Only TA Staff can answer your question about your reporting ability being disabled.

It's a step-by-step process to contact TA Staff about your forum concern. On my post number 7, click on the blue link that says General Support; you'll be taken to one of the report pages. Once you're there, where it says "How can we help you?", click on the arrow and from the list choose "Forums, Private messages & Traveler Articles". When you've done that, another option will come up; again, where it says "Subtopic", click on the arrow and choose "Help using the forums". After you choose "Help using the forums" a dialogue box will come up.

In the dialogue box you can ask about your report ability being disabled and also your concerns about the member. If you have any example threads as examples, you can do a copy/paste of the URL of the thread into the dialogue box.

Regards,

L4