We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Owners forum

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Owners forum

I cant access the owners forum, am going around in circles reading the same posts about to get there but keep getting 'Sorry, you do not have access to view this forum' from this link

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners…

I am logged in as a business user etc, please help, thanks ever so much!

Edited: 09 August 2013, 19:27
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,265 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Owners forum

To access the Owners' forum, you must be a verified owner/manager. Please follow read the sricky note at the top of this Support forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k6747523…

You'll find a link to instructions on getting verified in the last paragraph.

Silvia

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Owners forum

I assume it should have been this link:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,265 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Owners forum

Thanks, Hans.

Silvia

Brighton, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Owners forum

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks for your reply re: my request to add some feedback onto a new property.

I am a little confused as to why it was refused as I felt that the property did meet the right criteria. Would it be possible for someone to provide me with the feedback on why the Chateau did not meet your guidelines please?

Kind regards

Michelle

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Owners forum

Hi michelle,

Welcome to the forums!

The forums are primarily member-driven and I'm a volunteer. Are you trying to add a property as an owner or non-owner? What is the business you're trying to add? Perhaps you can post a link to the property and you'll get some ideas from other members.

Regards,

L4

Brighton, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Owners forum

Hi L4

Thanks for your reply, I am a little bit lost here as have never done this before. The property is called le Chateau de la Baudonniere and they organise family activity holidays during the summer months. To view the property take a look at www.the-chateau.com. I was hoping to add some feedback onto trip advisor and then suggest some of my friends do the same. Maybe it just takes a while for the property to be added?? but i still don't have a clear understanding why my request was refused.

kind regards

Michelle

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,101 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Owners forum

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Michelle;

It is impolite to the members who have participated in a thread to change its topic, as it makes the replies for the original topic hard to follow. Proper forum netiquette would be to post your question by starting your own topic so as not to confuse the replies to the original poster.

>>"they organise family activity holidays"<<

>>"i still don't have a clear understanding why my request was refused."<<

TripAdvisor does not accept listings of overnight tours, mutli-day tours, tour agencies, booking sites, or travel agencies.

Best Regards

8. Re: Owners forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:17