We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to las siesta

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
going to las siesta

hiya im going to las siesta on the 3rd sept but my departure is 7 at night can anyone tell me if we can have a shower before we leve as we have to be out of our rooms by 12

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going to las siesta

You should post your question in the relevant destination forum or contact the hotel directly.

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: going to las siesta

Hi Cassie,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum -- while I can move topics that have been placed in the wrong forums, I cannot determine for certain which destination forum would be correct in this instance.

Are you referring to the La Siesta Hotel in Playa de Las Americas, Tenerife, Spain? tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g562820-d234399…

If so, then follow this link to the Playa de las Americas forum, and you can submit your question there:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g562820-i9676-Play…

I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Edited: 25 August 2013, 13:42