We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price of 2 days hike in Serra dos Órgãos, Rio de Janeiro

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Price of 2 days hike in Serra dos Órgãos, Rio de Janeiro

Hi,

My partner and I are going to Rio de Janeiro for 10 days this September. We would like to go on a two day hiking trip in the National Park of Serra dos Órgãos. The prices online are around €350, but we were wondering if we could find a cheaper price if we book it in Rio, instead of booking it online. Does anyone have experience with this? How much did you pay? And how was the hike?

Thanks!

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Price of 2 days hike in Serra dos Órgãos, Rio de Janeiro

You should post your question in Rio de Janeiro forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g303488-i1198-St…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

2. Re: Price of 2 days hike in Serra dos Órgãos, Rio de Janeiro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 05:18