We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review pending for weeks!!?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Review pending for weeks!!?

I have just one review that has been pending for weeks now, almost a month. Usually it shows up in 24 hours, but this one is still be processed. Would anyone here or an admin know why? Please help. Thank you.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
56,551 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review pending for weeks!!?

No one here knows as we're just members like you, but I'm sure that paid TA_Staff can figure it out. Ask them.

www.TripAdvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

Select appropriate drop down menu choices, and have a private conversation with TA_Staff about the delay.

Good luck!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
17 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review pending for weeks!!?

That's a great theory, but if you look at the drop down menus, you'll see that when you select "status of review" your next option is to select the particular review you'd like to discuss - if the review is not listed, you can't discuss it!

I've been trying to figure out how to contact an actual person at TripAdvisor over a review status situation and the help menu is circular. Not an e-mail or phone number in sight.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,815 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review pending for weeks!!?

If the review is not listed, you select "Not Listed" and explain in the comments box the name of the business and the issue you have.

Silvia

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review pending for weeks!!?

Was the review for a Vacation Rental? If so those can taken longer as they have to wait for the owner to verify you stayed there. If they say you didn't, youll have the opportunity to prove uoundid.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
5. Re: Review pending for weeks!!?

Hi 73TonyM73,

Are you referring to your review of Golden India? It was submitted to us on August 12th, we sent a verification email to you on August 13th, and then a week later noted that the time has expired for activating the verification link in that email.

I'd recommend that you check your junk mail folder for emails from TripAdvisor; your SPAM filters may have automatically removed the verification email from your in-box.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Review pending for weeks!!?

Yes, I am referring to my review for Golden India. I do not have any spam filters and even than I had not received any emails regarding a verification from Tripadvisor. I've checked my email throughly. Please send me the verification again, if possible. Thank you.

7. Re: Review pending for weeks!!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 06:38