We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bug report? Reviews moved to a different Maid-Rite.

USA
Level Contributor
7,017 posts
245 reviews
Save Topic
Bug report? Reviews moved to a different Maid-Rite.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g37816-d47… These reviews were originally posted to a Maid-Rite that closed on Rockingham Road. I can not understand how TripAdvisor would move them to a different restaurant in the chain. My review, stating that the restaurant is closed, is particularly inappropriate. Please fix it ASAP. Thanks.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,939 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bug report? Reviews moved to a different Maid-Rite.

Usually TA staff do not read this forum. Have you contacted them through the Help Center?

I'm finding that the response has been pretty darn efficient the last few months. In my recent experiences, I've sent in maybe a dozen corrections and it seems to take TA about 1-2 weeks to acknowledge my note, then another week or less to "fix" the errors.

USA
Level Contributor
7,017 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bug report? Reviews moved to a different Maid-Rite.

"Usually TA staff do not read this forum." They read this forum regularly and post infrequently. Three weeks is too long to clear up a TripAdvisor mistake that could adversely affect a restaurant.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,939 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bug report? Reviews moved to a different Maid-Rite.

They are a bit busy. They don't have a staff of thousands!

Just curious how you know TA staff "read this forum regularly"? HUMTAB, yes.

USA
Level Contributor
7,017 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bug report? Reviews moved to a different Maid-Rite.

www.tripadvisor.com/members-forums/TA_Jeanine

I have long held the view that TA_Staff could answer every thread on the support forum with a clear, correct, official response.

5. Re: Bug report? Reviews moved to a different Maid-Rite.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 05:20