We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why My 13 reviews were Lost automatically?

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Why My 13 reviews were Lost automatically?

Hi TA Team,

I tried to write you an email but didn't get any email address. I am Rabindra from kathmandu Nepal. I am the owner of "Adventure Discovery mountain Flights" Please check this link (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293890-d2446602-Reviews-Adventure_Discovery_Mountain_Flights-Kathmandu_Kathmandu_Valley_Bagmati_Zone_Cent.html

My problems is- I had 44 reviews in total. few Months ago 3 reviews were lost automatically and now another 10 reviews has lost just 3 days ago. Why Trip Adviser removed my excellent reviews?

Could you please replace my reviews very soon. If you want the contacts of my clients who wrote a review I am happy to provide.

I hope Trip adviser response soon.

Thanks

Rabindra from Nepal.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,095 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why My 13 reviews were Lost automatically?

Hi RabindraKathmandu ~

Please find the information you need on your other thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k6844014…

Please open the following blue print link and read everything in the article by TA_Dan. Please open the blue print links within that article so that you read and understand everything TA_Dan is telling you.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Then register as an owner. Then access the Owners' Forum. Then ask your question on that forum.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,926 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why My 13 reviews were Lost automatically?

Hi Rabindra;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Information about how to sign-up and access the Owners’ Forum can be found here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Your question does not have a simple answer - so it may take a number of replies to clarify what you need to know.

Please post your question on that forum.

Best Regards

3. Re: Why My 13 reviews were Lost automatically?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 07:18