We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unfair hotel response

Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Unfair hotel response

I had a disgusting response from a hotel on here the bonnington beach hotel. They told complete lies about my husband and I, all of them I can prove were lies! They insinuated I had engaged in sexual activities in their room!! It was a disgusting response. Your rules state responses cannot be personally insulting yet you won't remove the comment!!!!! Why should lies be posted when a review was honest and backed up with photos!! Disgusting

31. Re: Unfair hotel response

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it made false or speculative claims about TripAdvisor and its staff, or it quoted or summarised private correspondence from TripAdvisor staff.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2013, 15:48