We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I submit enhancement suggestions to Trip Advisor?

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
71 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
How do I submit enhancement suggestions to Trip Advisor?

I am devoted fan of Trip Advisor and I use it extensively when I travel to select appropriate accommodation.

I am also an experienced consultant in the hotel industry – I have done work for the one of the largest budget hotel chains in the UK for the last few years – and I have an academic background in mathematics and artificial intelligence.

I would like to submit a couple of detailed enhancement suggestions based on some informal long term research that I have conducted but I would like to provide this information to Trip Advisor privately, if possible. Please could you advise the best way to do this?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I submit enhancement suggestions to Trip Advisor?

Suggestions should be posted in HUMTAB forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12104-Help_u…

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
71 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I submit enhancement suggestions to Trip Advisor?

Thank you

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I submit enhancement suggestions to Trip Advisor?

And good luck.

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do I submit enhancement suggestions to Trip Advisor?

The Terreon Cantina in Overland park,ks is really Torreon Restaurant. This needs to be corrected in the system. Thank you

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,089 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How do I submit enhancement suggestions to Trip Advisor?

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Ahorntime2run;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

I would suggest using the "Contact Us" link within the Help Centre to forward your concerns to TA staff.

Best Regards

6. Re: How do I submit enhancement suggestions to Trip Advisor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 06:20