We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Detail ratings...

Chichiriviche...
Level Contributor
358 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Detail ratings...

I own a B&B...and have a question...I friend of my has on the same place also listed a B&B if you look on his rating i can find a overall rating and detail ratings for service, value, Location, Sleep quality rooms Cleanlines this details rating do not show up at my b&b . What i have to do that i can see it ??

Thanks Daniel

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,412 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Detail ratings...

Hi Daniel,

Please read the following post and follow directions to post again on the Owners' forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Please include a link to your listing page when you post again on the owners' forum.

Silvia

2. Re: Detail ratings...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 10:21