We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

I have written a review twice about an Ayurveda Therapy Center in Cochin which is on your site (tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g297633-d3…) it was rejected both times. My wife has tried to write review about the hotel we stayed at (The Malabar House) and this was rejected as well. Tripadvisor has not notified us that it was rejected nor has the site given us a reason why it was rejected. What could be the reason? It is a lot of effort time to write a review on your site, I think if you reject it the reviewer should be told why.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,405 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

Hi

TA would normally notify you why they had rejected the review

Can you give us an idea what it was the you posted

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

I suggest you contact TA staff using this web form:

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReviewSupport

Select 'Status of my review' and then 'Not listed'.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,023 posts
1,071 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

Hello Philip E and welcome to TripAdvisor. I see that you are brand new. When you write a review, it may take up to a week or more to be posted!

Why do you think TripAdvisor has rejected your reviews? As flipflop_man stated in post #1, TA staff usually lets you know if a review has not been accepted.

I think you may simply have not allowed enough time for them to be posted.

Do not keep rewriting and submitting the same review more than once.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

It's been a week now, but I will wait for a few more days. It used to show as "pending" under contributions the first day but then later it just disappeared and I got no notification as to why it has not been put up so far. If it does not show up, what do you think I should do?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,405 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

Have you contacted TA as suggested in Post #2

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,749 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

Did you get an email from TA, perhaps now sitting in your spam folder, asking you to verify that you wrote the review? You have to click on the link and confirm that you wrote the review.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

Flipflop_man, yes I have done that.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

Checked spam folder, has nothing from TA unfortunately.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,749 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

Post your review here. Plenty of regulars have a practiced eye for hot spots in reviews.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reviews for Cochin not accepted and TA won't say why.

Hotspots, really? This was more or less what I had written.

A Relaxing Experience

I was at Cochin Ayurveda Center during my stay in Cochin. I was picked up from my hotel which was about kilometer away and was also dropped back afterwards. I especially liked this service because I would not have found this place out if I was by myself, is a bit hidden. I took a body massage, it took about an hour and the massage was a very relaxing and soothing experience. I also took a pedicure, they used all natural ingredients like honey and herbs, even the scrubber was some sort of a natural fiber, it was different and I really liked it. The staff was friendly and very polite. The rooms, the towels, the bathroom and the wooden cot were all exceptionally clean. They used oils from a new bottle I noticed, the oils have a strong herbal medicinal smell and it stays on for a while but it is nice, very Indian- a shower fixed it. I enjoyed this experience and would recommend it to travelers to Kochi.