We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review removed

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,664 posts
229 reviews
Save Topic
Review removed

I have received an email stating that my review of Kerry's Kafe may have been placed in the wrong place. As far as I am aware it was in the correct place. I read it! It has been removed from the reviews list and I am at a loss to know why. I have been a tripadviser member for years.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review removed

I suggest you contact TA staff using this web form:

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReviewSupport

Select 'Status of my review' and then 'Not listed'.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review removed

Did you reply to TA Staff to say that your review was of the correct business? If there's not reply they will remove it. Someone else on the forum said that they start their reviews with the inclusion of the name of the business so that's what I've started doing.

Regards,

L4

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,664 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review removed

Yes, I have replied to them with details. Thanks

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,021 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review removed

Hi Jackiee19;

In that case, contact TA staff using the link posted in reply #1.

Best Regards

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,664 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Review removed

Have done. Thanks

6. Re: Review removed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 06:20