We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Change password

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Topic
Change password

How do I change my password on my tripadvisor login?

I can't find any support page to ask besides this.

I try on my profile page, just goes to next page.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Change password

You can do that in 'Account settings'.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,703 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Change password

Hi Zog13;

There is a link to the "Help Centre" at the bottom of every page.

I would suggest reading the info on the Help Centre page titled "How to change your password" which is here on TA;

tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_changyour_passwo…

Best Regards

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Change password

I didn't find either of these responses helpful, because you have to find account settings. The Help Centre just says "go to your accounts page", with a link that actually takes you to the login page. Grrrr!

Here's what worked for me. Starting at the home page (after login) there is a drop-down labelled "Your TripAdvisor". Click and select "Profile", which will take you to your profile page. At the top of *this* there is again a drop-down labelled "Your TripAdvisor". Click this and you now have the option "Account Settings". The account settings page has the change password link.

This was on tripadvisor.co.uk. The US site might be different....

4. Re: Change password

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 06:19