We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My review got vanised after two months

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
My review got vanised after two months

I was outside of tripadvisor due to business trip and when I came back my review got filtered.

So this is the way tripadvisor works?

I need an explanation.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
48,053 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My review got vanised after two months

John please contact trip advisor support via the help center. This forum has TA members just like you and no one here can guess why a certain review was removed.

When you ask TA staff, you do need to be specific on which review was removed

By the way what do you mean by being outside of TA? One can access TA using a mobile browser or app anywhere in the world. perhaps you mean that you did not access TA. Hope you had a good trip

Edited: 22 October 2013, 16:25
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My review got vanised after two months

Since you are anew user, more specific directions are Click the link below

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

use the pull down to choose Reviews and the Status of My Review and when it asks which review choose "not listed" if the review is not shown in the list you see. Trip Advisor staff will answer you , but it will likely take several days.

It's possible they sent you an e-mail asking you to verify that you wrote the review and somehow you missed it and did not respond ( maybe it was in your spam folder).. In that case they would remove the review- but there are numerous other possible reasons and only TA Staff can tell you why. Keep us all posted on what happens.

3. Re: My review got vanised after two months

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 06:20