We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggesting improvement to the app

Tonsberg
Level Contributor
1 post
187 reviews
Save Topic
Suggesting improvement to the app

Not sure if this is the place to suggest a needed function in the app, but I do it here anyway and maybe it will be moved to the correct location.

I feel there's a need for an export/print function from a saved list for a specific location including map view and list of locations, addresses and contact information etc so it can be accessed off line or printed to paper or PDF. Network coverage isn't universal yet and I think the function would be very useful.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,767 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggesting improvement to the app

Hi Dr_Nico;

For future reference, the “Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better!” forum was created so that users may submit suggestions and participate in discussion of methods for improving the site.

TA staff have asked for feedback on the mobile app to be sent to;

www.tripadvisor.com/help/mobile_feedback

I would suggest using that method of feedback.

Best Regards

2. Re: Suggesting improvement to the app

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2014, 05:16