We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews

Asuncion, Paraguay
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Reviews

I already wrote like 5 reviews but I don't know why they are not being posted :( Does this happened to anyone? Thank you

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
56,535 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reviews

Hi

Have you waited at least two weeks for the reviews to be uploaded to the website? Are they pending on your review page? Did you check your in-box to see if TripAdvisor sent you a verification e-mail?

More ideas about reviews are on the TA Support Forum: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

These topics from the Top Questions on the right side of that page (full TA website) will help:

When will my REVIEW be posted?

My REVIEW was posted and then removed. WHY ?

Is this e-mail from TripAdvisor about my review genuine?

Asuncion, Paraguay
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reviews

I checked the Support Forum but did not find those options. I don't see my reviews pending, I wrote them last week. Will check on the forum. Thank you for your time!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
56,535 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reviews

>>did not find those options<<

You need to be on the full TripAdvisor website to see the Top Questions on the right side. They do not appear on the TripAdvisor app. I hope they appear on whichever version of TripAdvisor that you're using; I know that they appear on the .com version.

If your reviews are not listed as "Pending" on your contribution page, then contact TripAdvisor to ask about the status of your reviews. www.TripAdvisor.com/UserReviewSupport Choose "not listed."

Your review contribution page: tripadvisor.com/members-reviews/MontseO577

Good luck!

4. Re: Reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 November 2013, 05:35
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,486 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reviews

montse and mmbcross. Please try to avoid posting your question more than once. Tagging on to a thread that is underway for someone else will end up being confusing. You both have asked a new question to create your own thread, that will do it.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,690 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reviews

Hi Montse;

It sounds to me like you failed to respond to a verification email. TA sends an email for you to confirm your review in an effort to reduce fraudulent postings.

Make sure TA has your correct email address and that no mail from TA has been caught up in a spam folder in your email system. You have to click on the link in the email to confirm your review. If you don't click the link in the email, within the allotted time frame, the review will be deleted.

For an exact answer, you will need to contact TA staff directly as my esteemed colleague PacificNWFamily has suggested in reply #3, above.

Best Regards

Asuncion, Paraguay
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reviews

Thank you RescueTeam, I did not receive any verification mail from TA so I still don't know what the problem could be :( I know they have my correct e-mail address because I received these e-mails when I posted my reviews:

Thanks for your review of The Cavern Club

It's good to have your thoughts about it.

We're very glad you enjoyed it. Travelers will be happy to know it's worthwhile.

We'll email you as soon as your review is published. We really value your contributions, and so does our travel community. Anywhere else you'd like to review? Be our guest.

Thanks again,

The TripAdvisor Team

Maybe it takes longer to be posted

Asuncion, Paraguay
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reviews

MuftiMixandmatch I don't understand, this is the first question I wrote regarding this issue

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,486 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reviews

Hi Montse ~

I think I read this question yesterday at the end of another thread. I remember switching back and forth between this thread and the other one.

When did you submit your reviews? More than 2 weeks ago? Are your 5 reviews showing in your Contributions page? In post 3, open the last blue print link to go to your reviews page. If they are pending, you will be able to see them there. Let us know.

Asuncion, Paraguay
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reviews

Yes I wrote this post before I saw the other one :( My reviews are not sowing in my contribution page and I wrote them on the 13th