We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Request to List my Business

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Request to List my Business

I submitted my listed twice but did not get my business listed, neither came to know what I did wrong

can anybody shed some light here ?

Edited: 27 November 2013, 18:43
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
44,007 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Request to List my Business

Hi,

Did you get a rejection email from Tripadvisor? If you didn't, then your listing request is probably still pending. How long ago did you submit last?

Silvia

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,624 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Request to List my Business

Welcome to TripAdvisor, SushiQueen_London;

I see that you just joined TripAdvisor today.

As a new user, you need to know that new listings are not added instantly to the site. New listing requests can take as long as 6 weeks to process, depending on TA staff's workload.

Also, it is a holiday weekend in the US, so there will be minimal staff available to process requests.

I would suggest being patient.

Best Regards

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,110 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Request to List my Business

When you submitted your listing for the second time that removed the first request and was in essence you starting over again- that is how the TA system works though I am certain you didn't intend that.... submitting repeatedly just slows things down. Don't do it any more-it is not helping- just wait and see what they say in several weeks- you should hear one way or the other if they will list you- I assume it is a cooking demonstration business that you are trying to list, no ta restaurant??

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Request to List my Business

2 competitions who are on trip adviser, they are on Attraction page, not on restaurant.

These people are doing exactly the same as me,

1 - tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186338-…

2 - tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186338-…

They could be there, I am sure I could be, too.

I haven't got reply from trip adviser.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
61,507 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Request to List my Business

Please read post 2

>>New listing requests can take as long as 6 weeks to process<<

at that point you will receive a reply from Trip Advisor.

6. Re: Request to List my Business

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2014, 05:17