We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rentals

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
vacation rentals

How do I go about listing my home for vacation rental on Trip Advisor?

Arnie F.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rentals

Hi arniefish,

TripAdvisor defines vacation rentals as:

"Vacation rentals are private homes whose owners rent them out to travelers when not in use. Any kind of home can be a vacation rental, from beach cottages and ski cabins to downtown apartments and country villas. Each rental has different amenities." As you live in the US, you'd need to list via Flipkey (a sister company) for a paid listing and the listing information will then be transferred to TripAdvisor.

You can read more about it here:

…custhelp.com/app/…20rental

Other types of accommodation listings that are listing for free, must comply with the following:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/GetListedNew

Regards,

L4

2. Re: vacation rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 00:05
Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation rentals

becky, first up, this forum is for members to help other members - it's not a way to get in touch with staff.

I presume you did your booking through either FlipKey, yes? Flipkey usually don't have any contact information for the owner other than what you can see. Does the rental have a website that maybe has more contact information?

Actually, I found contact info for the place:

Please phone Mrs Christine Boden

on

(+44) 01352 780157 or (+44) 07920262320

Publicly available here: holidaybank.co.uk/700874-1/y-gegin-fach-flin…

Edited: 28 March 2014, 15:46
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,991 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vacation rentals

Hi 827becky;

You have posted your telephone number on a public forum, leaving you open to all types of unsolicited calls.

I would STRONGLY suggest that you delete your own post immediately !

You can delete your own post by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post your wish to delete, and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

Best Regards

5. Re: vacation rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 05:15