We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Change availablity as an owner of a flat?

Malmo, Sweden
1 post
Save Topic
Change availablity as an owner of a flat?

Hi!

We have started with Flipkey, not possible to fix flat on Tripadvisor after a certain date this autumn. I can change flat availability on FlipKey, but it seems I cannot make any changes on Tripadvisor.

Could you please advice/help us?

The flat is booked 21 -28 January on another website.

tripadvisor.se/VacationRentalReview-g189839-…

Best regards,

Jeanette and Mats

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Change availablity as an owner of a flat?

True, you cannot make changes on TA. FlipKey and TA sync up once or twice a week. Has it been at least a week? If so, contact FlipKey about the problem as there are no tools on TA for you to adjust the listing here.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Change availablity as an owner of a flat?

Hi Mats,

As your account is with Flipkey, that's where you make your changes. Changes to your Flipkey listing will automatically be transferred to TripAdvisor although not immediately:

…flipkey.com/hc/…id.sssskc4pr5m5

Changes made to your calendar are not updated immediately:

…flipkey.com/hc/…id.bpuxzpg4dox5

I'd suggest contacting Flipkey Support for further assistance, if needed; that's where you have your account.

Regards,

L4

3. Re: Change availablity as an owner of a flat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:17