We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact TripAdvisor about email to rate TripAdvisor

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1 post
106 reviews
Save Topic
Contact TripAdvisor about email to rate TripAdvisor

I recently received an email from "community@e1.tripadvisor.com" to rate and review TripAdvisor. Since I thought it was coming from TripAdvisor, I wrote a review. Then when I tried to submit it, I found that I needed to login with an email and password. Since I wasn't clear whether the site asking for the review "Trustpilot" was real, I am reluctant to sign up. But I did write a very positive review and it took my time so I am disappointed I couldn't post it.

I had hoped to send it to TripAdvisor through email but there is absolutely no contact information on how to do this on your site.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact TripAdvisor about email to rate TripAdvisor

You have to be signed in to TA to post and submit reviews.

Tucson Arizona
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
695 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact TripAdvisor about email to rate TripAdvisor

Exact thing happened to me !

I was " invited" to join in doing surveys for what I thought was TripAdvisor, and I said yes. Then, when first survey arrived, and I went to the trouble and time to complete it, I could not submit it without logging in ( with email and setting up a password) , I became suspicious, as TA has my email. Upon looking closer, I also saw "Trustpilot" , and since I don't know WHO they are, closed the link, and hopefully, will not hear from them again.

3. Re: Contact TripAdvisor about email to rate TripAdvisor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2014, 06:18