We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Added listing still not appearing

Plettenberg Bay...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Added listing still not appearing

I have added a business with no response from TA. I first added it almost a month ago and then again 2 weeks ago. Still no response and have no idea what to do next? We desperately need to get listed as people are wanting to rate us. The listing is an attraction in Plettenberg Bay - Learn to Surf Plett.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Added listing still not appearing

Requests for new listings can often take 6-8 weeks. Repeated requests do not speed up the process - quite the opposite.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
77,444 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Added listing still not appearing

Hi colblaine;

I would suggest that you DO NOT send repeated requests. Each time you submit a request, your earlier request gets pulled from the queue and placed with your most recent request, creating a further delay.

Sending a second request in a short period of time removes the first request. Your second request then sits in the queue in the order in which it was received. Then, if you send a third request, your second request is removed, etc, etc, etc.

Your request is only as old as your last submission - 2 weeks.

Best Regards

3. Re: Added listing still not appearing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 05:18
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question