We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I contact TA by email

Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
286 reviews
Save Topic
How can I contact TA by email

How can I contact Tripadvisor by email. I have a problem but there is no answer available on the site.

Kind Rigards

Mac Patrick

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,870 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How can I contact TA by email

It depends on what the problem is- there is no one all purpose public e-mail address for TA- it does not work that way. If you tell us what the problem is, we who are all volunteers, not TA employees , may be able to direct you to the proper area of the Help Center which will eventually give you a contact us link for that problem, bur will never display the e-mail address directly.

Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How can I contact TA by email

Om één of andere reden is er een fout gebeurd bij een registratie. Toen ik een tijd geleden restaurant 'Hofke van Bazel" (in Bazel, België wou laten opnemen in jullie restaurantlijst werd ik aanzien als de eigenaar van dit restaurant waardoor ik dus ook allerhande email ontvang van jullie hierover. Willen jullie dit rechtzetten, want buiten dat ik daar af en toe ga eten heb ik niks met dit restaurant te maken.

Zodra ik nog een email ontvang zal ik hem in dit bericht toevoegen zodat jullie meer gegeven hebben.

groetjes

Mac Patrick

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,515 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How can I contact TA by email

Unfortunately, this version of TA is intended for the English language. Please post in English.

I think this is the restaurant in question: tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g2044609-d…

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,696 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How can I contact TA by email

Hi Mac;

TA staff have suggested the following method for removing yourself as the owner / manager of a property.

• Go to this “Contact Us” form (http://www.tripadvisor.com/OwnerSupport)

• Select “Property information is incorrect”

• Choose the property from in the dropdown list

• In the comments area, explain that you would like to be removed from the account.

This will be an English language form, not Dutch.

Best Regards

Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How can I contact TA by email

Hi Tripadvisor,

On the link I only found this

1) "enter your property name and city"

2) "select your property"

Than I can make a choice between:

- Get help purchasing a Business Listing subscription

- Get help with my current Business Listing subscription

- Other

I don't find "Property information is incorrect"

Best regards

Mac Patrick

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,696 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How can I contact TA by email

Hi Mac;

Before I respond, I want to point out that I do NOT work for TripAdvisor. As with all Destination Experts, I’m a member just like you, who volunteers my time assisting fellow members.

I see that the form has been changed. With the new items available, I would select the item second from the bottom, "Disable access for a Business Representative."

Best Regards

Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How can I contact TA by email

Hello Tripadvisor,

This restaurant have 2 accounts on trip advisor,

1) Hofke Van Bazel, Bazel

2) Suite & B by Hofke Van Bazel

When I enter "Hofke Van Bazel" I only get "Suite & B by Hofke Van Bazel" but this is not the mine.

this is the email I get several times, When I have an emailadress from TA then I send it back so you can see what mail it is

message:%3Ccf6b535a-78a5-402f-be80-a0c0e2cf2ceb@xtinmta1115.xt.local%3E

Beste regards

Mac Patrick

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
11 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How can I contact TA by email

I have tried twice to review The Pelican, a pub in Fulham, London. It serves very good food at attractive prices. Twice, after many, many weeks the review is rejected as the venue does not meet TA criteria.

I have posted a lot of reviews from all over the world but am now getting very frustrated.

I cannot believe TA cannot be bothered to have a contact email address - what lousy customer service. Each time I attempt to get this pub listed I am given sites that will help - except they don't.

If I cannot resolve this issue I think I will just stop using the site - there is something wrong, but TA doesn't seem to care.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,696 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How can I contact TA by email

Hi John;

Proper forum netiquette is not to change the topic of a thread, as it makes the replies to the original topic hard to follow. Also, the original poster may have opted to receive email notifications when replies are posted, telling them to check "their" topic for replies.

Please go back to this forum’s main page where you found this topic and click on the orange "Ask a question" button. You can then post your own question, and receive replies to it.

Best Regards

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
11 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How can I contact TA by email

Really helpful