We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photo's

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Photo's

Posted photos, but want them removed.

I have sent request twice but pictures are still there, surely we should be able to remove or hide our own photo's.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,784 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photo's

I can only see one photo that was posted today. Looking at the content I am a little TA published it anyway as they do not normally allow personal images

I agree that you should be able to zap your own photo right away the same way as you can with a forum post

Edited: 29 December 2013, 19:32
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photo's

I just had a look at your profile and don't see any photo contributions listed. Could you post a link to one of your photos? tripadvisor.com/members-forums/Mary-Isabella…

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,784 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photo's

TA have now deleted it

Quick work

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Photo's

Never posted before so didn't know about what you could and couldn't post.

Sorry but aren't all photo's personal images, and as so i do think we should have control of our own photo's.

Thank you for your help.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Photo's

Thanks for letting me know FlipFlop_man

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Photo's

From the 'Help Center' photo submission guidelines:

<<Please note that by uploading photos, you are granting TripAdvisor the non-exclusive rights to use, copy, re-purpose and display those photos at our discretion.>>

Found here: …tripadvisor.com/articles/200615067-What-kin…

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,089 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Photo's

Hi Mary-Isabella-04;

By "personal images", I believe that Flip_flop man meant images of you or your family, as opposed to images of your hotel, the meal you ate or the rollercoaster you rode on.

Best Regards

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,784 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Photo's

RT is correct

The photo I saw was of you and some friends

9. Re: Photo's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 06:18