We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to post a forum question

Princeton, NJ
Level Contributor
56 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
how to post a forum question

I feel like an idiot - I a have been looking and looking and cannot find a tab on the Dallas forum for "ask a question". I assume it is yellow, same as the one that got me here. Please give me the link or more specific direction. thanks, travel4joy

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,123 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to post a forum question

Hi Travel4Joy;

Each forum layout is identical. Click on the "Ask a Question" button on the Dallas forum, just as you did on this forum. You will find it in the same location.

Best Regards

USA
Level Contributor
6,989 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to post a forum question

"Ask a question" is in a yellow box above the thread listings: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g55711-i141-Dallas… Your browser's search function should find it.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,824 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to post a forum question

When you are on an open thread, however, as you are to read this post, and you are on the full version of TA, you will find the ask a question button well below the reply box under the last post.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,395 posts
822 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to post a forum question

Same way you asked a question here. Make sure you have signed in.

5. Re: how to post a forum question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 05:17