We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I can't see any of my reviews

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
I can't see any of my reviews

I have written quite a few reviews, but can not see them on any of the pages. Any idea why this is? Thank you!

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,859 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

This problem seems to be afflicting a number of people, You need to contact TA to ask

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport Status of my review -> Not listed

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

I see you have submitted 4 reviews but only one has been published. Please be patient as it can take 3-5 business days for reviews to be published.

USA
Level Contributor
6,981 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

Do the missing reviews show up as notifications near the top of your Annoying Tile Page? tripadvisor.com/members/…CITY_TILES

Edited: 06 January 2014, 18:42
London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

Hello TA_barbara,

You say be patient but I am talking about the reviews that passed TA Test.

Surely there should be a way for contributors to search to see their reviews that are accepted by TA??. If not, the only other conclusion is that TA is simply misrepresenting themselves because one hand you are asking people to write reviews, on the other hand you just do not give clear explanation as to how that review can be found on the internet after it has been accepted by TA. As you are a TA staff can you please clarify?

Edited: 31 July 2014, 09:31
5. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 10:07
London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

WHY CAN'T I SEE MY REVIEWS THAT HAVE ALREADY PASSED THE TA'S ACCEPTANCE TESTS?

I would like an answer to this question from TA because there seem to be absolutely no way of contacting TA other than sending an message via TA Forums.

I have received "Congratulations" messages from TA for every review that I sent to TA in the past yet I cannot see any of my reviews on TA, I do not know how to search for them because there is no search facility, there is no "YOUR REVIEWS" button on my profile.

I am taking about the reviews that have been published by TA in the past, not the reviews that are pending to pass the acceptance test of TA.

So can TA clarify this issue please because otherwise what is the point of spending hours to write a review if TA will delete it without the knowledge of the contributor?

Thank you.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

Please dont SHOUT.

Here are your reviews. tripadvisor.co.uk/members-reviews/bernadette…

You dont seem to be having much luck picking places :-)

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

tripadvisor.co.uk/members-reviews/bernadette…

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,626 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

bernadette, you have 16 reviews. Here's how you find them. Write this down, because it is not at all intuitive.

Top edge of screen. User name. Drop down menu, choose contributions.

Now you are on the Annoying Tiles Page. Above the right topmost photo tile, Contributions by type.

Click and choose Reviews.

This is how TA designed the latest rollout of the website.

10. Re: I can't see any of my reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 10:07