We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

public parking near 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadel

Sacramento...
5 posts
Save Topic
public parking near 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadel

We are attending a national family reunion in Philadelphia July 10 - 13, 2014. The hotel parking rate is $40 per night and we were looking for a more reasonable rate for our attendees who drive-in or who rent cars for use while in Philadelphia. Over the past 40 years, our reunions attendance has varied from 150 - 300, including, on average, 20-30 with vehicles which will require parking. There is an old post addressing parking at this hotel but I'm not sure that information is still up-to-date

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,530 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: public parking near 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadel

Welcome to TripAdvisor, genejo58;

This forum, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums. The Philadelphia forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g60795-i113-Philade…

I would suggest posting on that forum.

Best Regards

2. Re: public parking near 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 06:30