We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Restaurant is listed as CLOSED

Plymouth, Wisconsin
1 post
Save Topic
My Restaurant is listed as CLOSED

Why does my restaurant keep saying we are closed? I have had this problem before and I want to make sure is stops happeneing

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,996 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Restaurant is listed as CLOSED

Hi Cheri;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Information about how to sign-up and access the Owners’ Forum can be found here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Please post your concern on that forum.

Best Regards

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,933 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Restaurant is listed as CLOSED

Are you actually registered as the owner?

TA should attempt to contact the registered owner to verify closure before deleting a listing.

Where do you see your restaurant listed as Closed? - TA usually deletes listing rather than marking them as closed

3. Re: My Restaurant is listed as CLOSED

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 00:06
USA
Level Contributor
7,044 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Restaurant is listed as CLOSED

Welcome to the forum, Cheri H!

Check out this thread for information. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k7099661…

The closed business I saw listed has a small link under the address to update restaurant details. See if it works for you, Cheri.

5. Re: My Restaurant is listed as CLOSED

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 05:18