We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unbased Reviews. How can i get attention from Tripadvisor

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Topic
Unbased Reviews. How can i get attention from Tripadvisor

Hi there.

I have two cases (reviews) from my property that are unbased or untrue, and have all the support to prove it but if you follow the regular procedure in tripadvisor page you will get the same answer about that the reviews complies with their guidelines and but i do have all de support to prove it, but it seems is imposible to get in contact with tripadvisor.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,111 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unbased Reviews. How can i get attention from Tripadvisor

Hi Hotel_Administration;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum. Please post your concern on that forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.h…

Best Regards

Edited: 10 January 2014, 23:22
2. Re: Unbased Reviews. How can i get attention from Tripadvisor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 05:18