We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Removed reviews

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Removed reviews

Two days ago some good reviews were removed from your website regarding my restaurant, and I'd like to know why and what the reason for it was.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Removed reviews

Questions or complaints about matters that pertain only to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business or property owners, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Level Contributor
1 post
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Removed reviews

I would like know why 3 of my reviews have been removed ,they are all good 1's too

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Removed reviews

Kev if you are a business owner like the OP then please follow instructions in post # 1 - if you are a reviewer and 3 of your personal reviews of businesses have been removed then read the Top Questions on the right hand side of this page, specifically the 5th one down which might well apply to you.

Nobody on the forums can tell you why, who or when, only TA Staff can advise of this, privately.

The information is there regarding the process and what to do.

Also, for future information, there is a link to the Help Center at the bottom of every page and at the top of every page under the MORE tab which takes you to this very useful resource.