We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need help from tripadvisor support team

Alibey sokak no 9 d...
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Topic
I need help from tripadvisor support team

Hi,

I would like to have some help from support team

The situation is I am a tour guide and I admire your website want to be the part of Tripadvisor . I submitted myself as a company under the name of private tours by Guliz for istanbul . The auto - mathic mail answered me that tripadvisor will send me a respond in 5 bussiness days.But it is more than a week now . According to no answer from TP I submitted one more time today.I followed all the instractions part of HELP desk step by step. But I am wondering if I am missing something.

Thanx for help

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,988 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need help from tripadvisor support team

Hi guideguliz;

TA’s staff have commented that the listing team is very busy. While the info states "up to 5 days", new listing requests can take as long as 6 weeks to be processed, longer if the back-up information provided is not in English.

I would suggest that you DO NOT send repeated requests. Each time you submit a request, your earlier request gets pulled from the queue and placed with your most recent request, creating a further delay.

Sending a second request in a short period of time removes the first request. Your second request then sits in the queue in the order in which it was received. Then, if you send a third request, your second request is removed, etc, etc, etc.

TA staff process these requests in the order in which they are received. Your request is only as old as your last submission.

You will need to remain patient while TA staff process your request.

Best Regards

Edited: 15 January 2014, 10:42
Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I need help from tripadvisor support team

I am a senior contributor getting really frustrated with Ta .im trying to do a post on The Grand Mecure Phuket I wanted to post photos so it made me download mobile app I did then it wouldn't let me get back to my post it told me the hotel is not to be found.grrrrr

Edited: 05 May 2014, 04:16
3. Re: I need help from tripadvisor support team

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 13:35
Edited: 05 May 2014, 13:35
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,554 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I need help from tripadvisor support team

Lucy, this is not the place to ask your question. In addition, posting your personal details in the internet is asking for trouble. You need to get in touch with the company you booked through- have you tried using the webpage you originally used?

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,113 posts
1,080 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I need help from tripadvisor support team

maroubragirl, your review and photos posted yesterday. To see it, click on the blue link below:

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

I don't understand why you were so upset? Reviews do not post instantly on TripAdvisor - it may take several days.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I need help from tripadvisor support team

It wasnt the fact that I wanted to see them straight away it wouldnt let me into The grand mecure hotel in Phuket on the newly requested download.It kept saying Hotel not found. I absolutely love TA its my lifeline, and use it all the time, but not too sure about the mobile website.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I need help from tripadvisor support team

I POSTED A REVIEW AS "clean momma" about champion bar icemeller,you have named the bar as buffalo bar which is incorrect please ammend.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
62,289 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I need help from tripadvisor support team

cleanmomma ~ you need to contact TripAdvisor_Staff rather than chatting about your issue on a forum. Go to this page www.TripAdvisor.com/GeneralSupport Follow the drop down menus to "review posted to wrong location"

9. Re: I need help from tripadvisor support team

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:16