We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem replying to PM's

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
100,491 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Problem replying to PM's

I have just received a PM and when I hit the reply button I get the following message.

Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a moment.: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "t_friend_map" does not exist Where: PL/pgSQL function "tg_new_message" line 44 at SQL statement (500)

Another Destination Expert has reported the same problem. Has this happened to anyone else?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
58,444 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Problem replying to PM's

I had a problem opening a PM about an hour ago. I went to their Annoying Tiles Page and sent a fresh PM to them. Within a few minutes, they replied to my PM and I was able to open it. No trouble this time.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
100,491 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Problem replying to PM's

Thanks Dan and Jeanine for the speedy response and action. I can confirm that the problem is now fixed.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Problem replying to PM's

Recently noticing that I have a PM, already read that keeps being highlighted. Any suggestions for this?

Edited: 18 January 2014, 10:49
Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
15,081 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Problem replying to PM's

It happened to me too earlier today, but not long after that I received another PM and replied with no problems. At the time I thought it was just a little glitch so interesting to see it happened to others as well. Hope whatever it was is gone now.

15. Re: Problem replying to PM's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:18