We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Android app-"Save" feature not functioning

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,039 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Android app-"Save" feature not functioning

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem. When using my Android app, I can no longer access "My Saves," nor can I save a new property. Touching the star to add to saves brings up an error message saying that I need an internet connection to use TA, but it is clear that I am indeed connected to the internet. Is this a glitch?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,616 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Android app-"Save" feature not functioning

Um, it seems that you forgot you already posted on this and TA_Jeanine responded:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k7129618…

Silvia

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,039 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Android app-"Save" feature not functioning

Actually I thought I was losing my mind. I thought I had posted it, but when I scrolled through the forum I couldn't find my post. Thanks for the link.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,616 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Android app-"Save" feature not functioning

Sure. I was surprised to read it again since I had read a few hours earlier with Jeanine's response included.

Best,

Silvia

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,039 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Android app-"Save" feature not functioning

For the record, I'm not crazy. I scrolled up and down several times (once now just to be sure) and the original topic isn't showing up (still on the app). It's there through the link though...weird.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Android app-"Save" feature not functioning

Hmmm.....of course I had to have a look on the app on my iPod and I'm not seeing your first thread either, ec.

Regards,

L4

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,039 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Android app-"Save" feature not functioning

Well, that settles it. We must now conclude that Silvia's link is clearly a tear in the space-time continuum. It's the only logical explanation.

7. Re: Android app-"Save" feature not functioning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2015, 07:18