We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email address change

Southampton, United...
1 post
Save Topic
email address change

how do i change my email address

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,703 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: email address change

Hi

Please see extract below from the Help Centre

Changing the primary email address for your account is easy

1.Go to the Account Info page in your profile.

2.Enter your desired email address in the Email field.

3.For security purposes, enter your account password and click Save.

Please note there is a link to the help Centre at the foot of each page on TA

Lymington
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: email address change

You may find easy, your link did not work for me. I would rather leave Tripadvisor. Even this is not straightforward. Why are replies not sent from Tripadvisor?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,703 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: email address change

Hi again

I did not post a link to the help centre - I said there was one at the bottom of each page for future reference

To find you account information details click on your user name at the top of the screen and then select "profile"

Then click on your user name and the LHS of the screen and select account settings and follow the rest of the instructions given in Post #1 above

Edited: 21 January 2014, 20:06
4. Re: email address change

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 06:19