Ever since TA changed the report problem with review options, I'm having problems choosing how to report. I don't think we ever got any substantive guidance on this.
Options for reporting:
How does this review violate our guidelines?
- Inappropriate language/content
- This person already reviewed this business
- Not an original review
- Not the traveler's own experience
- Off topic or irrelevant
- Promotional or commercial content
- Review is not consistent with rating given
How do you report:
1. A review that it is not substantive. "General discussion that does not detail a substantial experience will not be posted." What is considered a substantial experience?
2. A review that has rated one of the individual categories but that from the text you can tell that hasn't been experienced. "No ratings or comments about aspects of a business you did not experience."
3. A review of a multi-day tour or week-long language class.
I find myself always choosing Off-Topic/Irrelevant. It this a catch-all for most review guideline violations?