We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tripadvisor help with finding a Villa

Queensland...
Level Contributor
2 posts
142 reviews
Save Topic
Tripadvisor help with finding a Villa

I have been receiving emails from tripadvisor in my search for a villa. But seriously do tripadvisor actually look at what they are sending a traveller. I got an email this morning subject affordable villas . The rates were US$20,000 per week!!! If this is trip advisors affordable category I would like a job at tripadvisor and receive the staff salary that obviously is being paid. How can the average family afford these rates! Don't waste my time tripadvisor!

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
42,481 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tripadvisor help with finding a Villa

Nobody looks at these, they are computer generated based on your activity on the site. You can always block TA from sending you emails.

2. Re: Tripadvisor help with finding a Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 06:18