We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Profile Pictures not Updating

Cape Town Central...
4 posts
Save Topic
Profile Pictures not Updating

Hi,

I have been struggling to update our Profile Picture, I have uploaded new images and this shows under the profile. But when I select "set as primary photo" it saves it, and gives the standard 2-5 days to take effect.

I have waited for more than a month and still nothing :(

I am sure I am not doing anything wrong, as I have read the forums and applied any tips.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,361 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Profile Pictures not Updating

Welcome to the forums, Clement!

Businesses primary photos are indeed taking a long, long time to get published. The 3-5 business days wait time was the average wait time at the time Tripadvisor deployed that feature in the Management Center.

Sorry, but there's nothing we members can do to make it publish for your faster. You just need to be patient and wait, and not resubmit (doing that will cause your submissions to get a new date stamped and sent them back to the queue line).

Please next time you have a business-related question, post on the Owners' forum directly. All Tripadvisor forums are primarily peer-to-peer assistance.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Silvia

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Profile Pictures not Updating

This is most frustrating as I have been waiting over three months for my primary photo to be changed. Yes THREE MONTHS! It is kind of ridiculous that the photos can be published on the listing but you need TA to change the primary photo. What are they checking for if it is already a published photo?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Profile Pictures not Updating

Questions or complaints about matters that pertain only to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business or property owners, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Cape Town Central...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Profile Pictures not Updating

Thanks, but its been like 2months and still nothing.. I have posted in the owners section.. but will that fix my issue any quicker?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,361 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Profile Pictures not Updating

". I have posted in the owners section.. but will that fix my issue any quicker?"

No, it won't but that's the forum to post any owner-related issued as per this Tripadvisor Staff sticky page at the top of this forum home page:

Silvia

6. Re: Profile Pictures not Updating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 06:18