We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I did not post the recent review on Hendersons restaurant

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
I did not post the recent review on Hendersons restaurant

I see you have posted a review on Hendersons restaurant in my name this is a false review as I have just returned from 3 weeks out of the country and have NOT been to this restaurant and wasn't even in Edinburgh at this time.

Please correct this error and confirm this action.

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,417 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I did not post the recent review on Hendersons restaurant

Confused here...you state you've just returned from 3 weeks out of the country and weren't in Edinburgh during this time but the review is 12 months old dated 7 Feb 2013.

Are you saying you didn't visit and write this review 12 months ago? Unless someone knows your username and password, or you left yourself logged in to TripAdvisor and/or Facebook on a public computer then I can't see how someone else could have posted this against your profile.

If you wish to request the removal of the review you must do this from:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

2. Re: I did not post the recent review on Hendersons restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 20:56
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,067 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I did not post the recent review on Hendersons restaurant

Hi JWLong;

>>"Please correct this error and confirm this action."<<

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff and TA staff will NOT act on a request, such as yours, via the forums.

Best Regards

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,693 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I did not post the recent review on Hendersons restaurant

JWLong ~

At the end of the review to the right side of the text box is a blue print link that says "Problem with this review."

Click on that and choose > Review is suspicious

Click on that and choose > Other/None of the above

A text box opens. It's the only choice that opens a text box, so never mind it refers to owners and competitors.

Type your message in the box and submit to TA staff.

5. Re: I did not post the recent review on Hendersons restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:31