We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So What Do We Do Now...

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,672 posts
324 reviews
Save Topic
So What Do We Do Now...

to report properties listed in wrong or even beyond their cities?

[considering that "Update details" form still does not allow amending or (most frustrating) inserting the city, if missing]

Thanks in advance for refreshing my memory on this one.

P.S. Just to add that my sending request through http://www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport failed - I was reuired to Please fill out all required fields

- TripAdvisor listing

- Duplicate listing

But there were no such fields to fill in!

Edited: 07 February 2014, 18:19
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,325 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So What Do We Do Now...

Cora,

You must have picked up the wrong option to report properties that are incorrectly listed. If you pick up Listings > A listing has wrong information or it's categorized incorrectly, all you get it's a comments box, where you can paste the listing URL and the correct information.

Silvia

PS: From my previous reports, it's taking about two weeks to fix some incorrect issues. Or maybe I was just lucky!

Edited: 07 February 2014, 18:34
Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,672 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So What Do We Do Now...

Hi Silvia,

Nope - this was exactly the option that I chose. I filled in the Comments box, adding all urls - of an orphan listing and of the city page where it should be located. But when I clicked on Send button, there appeared that requirement in red that I quoted in my OP.

I saved the printscreen, should TA be interested.

Edited: 07 February 2014, 18:37
Newton...
Destination Expert
for Newton
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
1 review
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
3. Re: So What Do We Do Now...

Hi Cora,

I just PMd you an email address to send a screenshot so that we can take a look. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Jeanine

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,672 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: So What Do We Do Now...

Many thanks, Jeanine!

Done :)

5. Re: So What Do We Do Now...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:17