We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Listing still not added

Lisbon, Portugal
1 post
Save Topic
Listing still not added

Hello,

I've created a listing on TA but, after 10 business days, it's still not listed.

I've tried to find a way to contact support, but found no contacts nor a form for my problem on help.tripadvisor.com.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with support over a listing that's still not published?

Thanks in advance :)

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,163 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Listing still not added

Hi LisbonFadoTour;

There is no one to contact about your listing request, as TripAdvisor does NOT offer one-on-one support for its general users.

TA’s staff have commented that the listing team is very busy. While the info states "up to 5 days", new listing requests can take as long as 6 weeks to be processed, longer if the back-up information provided is not in English.

You'll need to remain patient while TA staff process your request.

Best Regards

Edited: 17 February 2014, 20:55
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,329 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Listing still not added

Is this your business?

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g189158-d6…

3. Re: Listing still not added

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 05:19