We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my review was removed from site

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
my review was removed from site

Hello, I'm johnadoull. I wrote a review on 16/02/14 for The Star Inn, Ponthir, S. Wales.

I presume that this was withdrawn because I used to work there. However, I used to work there over 10 years ago & the premises has changed hands twice since then, so I have no affinity with the present owner, staff, or customers.

I have worked in many establishments in my 30 year career as both a chef & manager. However, I fail to see in this case why I could be accused of bias.

I would be greatful of a reply via email to clarify this for me.

Kind regards, John.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,379 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my review was removed from site

Hi there John,

You'll need to contact Tripadvisor Staff via the Help Center. The forums are for the most part member-to-member assistance. Here's the form:

www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

Select "Status of my Review"; then "Not Listed".

Silvia

2. Re: my review was removed from site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 05:19